Qualities When Choosing
1. Stanford Law School Graduate
2. Depth of Experience - 17 Years
3. Focused Practice
4. Breadth of Work Across Sweepstakes
5. Knowledge and Creativity
Online and Mobile Promotional Marketing, including Contests and Sweepstakes can be very lucrative marketing tools. Many of our clients have discovered the high traffic and conversions associated with online sweepstakes and contests.
As a sweepstakes lawyer, our attorney has the depth of experience in counseling:
- movie and service promotions,
- reverse auction online and mobile sweepstakes,
- digital entertainment game points and redemptions, and
- music, video, performance and other skill-based online and live contests.
Our sweepstakes lawyer can help you:
- Draft Terms & Conditions, Privacy Policies, Official Sweepstakes and Contest Rules
- Provide all compliance internal strategies
- Complete state filings requirements
- Provide all necessary forms including Winners’ Release Forms
- Help clients deal with arising challenges with contestants
- Put all advertising campaigns into legal compliance
Mr. Leser graduated from Stanford Law School. Prior to Stanford, Mr. Leser attended Sophia University (Japan) and London School of Economics (London, UK). He also earned an M.A. in International Economics and Finance and a B.A. degree in Economics from Brandeis University.
Lior Leser, Internet Lawyer is licensed to practice law in Florida and California.
The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. Before you decide, ask us to send you free written information about our qualifications and experience. - Florida Rules of Professional Conduct Rule 4-7.2(d) (1997)